We, DKK-TOA Corporation have established the following "Basic Policy On Personal Information Protection" to protect personal information properly.
We collect, use and provide personal information within the scope of our business purpose.
We take appropriate and rational safety measures and preventive measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information protection and norms including rules and guidelines established by the government.
We will establish an internal system for the protection of personal information and will make continuous reviews and efforts for improvement.
President, Representative Director
Handling of Personal Information
1. Purpose and scope of use of personal information
The use of personal information acquired by the Company will be limited to the following publicized purposes and the extent to which the person directly consents.
(1) To provide products / services related to the business contents based on our Articles of Incorporation (manufacturing / sales of analytical instruments, industrial measuring instruments, environmental measuring instruments, electrical measuring instruments, medical measuring instruments, etc.).
(2) To conduct sales recommendations and questionnaire surveys regarding our products and services by various media such as telephone, email and mail.
(3) To improve and develop our products and services.
(4) Any actions related to our business activities not covered the above.
2. Shared use of personal information
Personal information including personal name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. acquired by the Company may be jointly used with our group companies and subcontractors based on the purpose of use described in the Section 1.
However, in the case of joint use, we will take appropriate preventive measures such as concluding non-disclosure agreements to prevent information leaks and fulfill appropriate supervision and monitoring obligations.
3. Provision of personal information
If we provide personal information to a third party outside our company, we will obtain the person's consent. However, in the following cases, it may be provided to the relevant organization or related parties without consent.
(1) Joint users specified in the Section 2.
(2) When required by law.
(3) When it is necessary to protect human life/body/property and important benefits such as public health.
4. Contact information
Inquiries regarding personal information will be limited to about the person's self and we may ask you to confirm your ID.
1-29-10 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-8648
TEL：+81 3 3202 0225
FAX：+81 3 3202 5685